1. Cerensa collects User’s Personal Data, such as name, surname, email, CPF, date of birth, address, occupation, company they work for and related information, which may include title, place of birth and bank details, for purposes of identification, authentication, authorization and billing of the Services contracted by You. Such information is collected at the time you or your account manager are creating your account to access the Cerensa Services, through our website, Linkedin page or internal systems.
2. While You browse the services offered by Cerensa, we collect data such as IP address, location, technical data of the device used and content that You interacted with in order to improve our offer of Services. Such information is collected through cookies and other equivalent technologies (pixels, pixel tags, web beacons).
1. The Data collected and stored are used exclusively to offer You the Services that were contracted with Cerensa, pursuant to section V of Article 7 of the LGPD. The Data can be crossed and enriched to customize the offer of Cerensa’s Services, aiming at offering the most adequate services to your needs.
2. Within the limits of the law and with your knowledge and acceptance of this Policy and the Terms, Data may be shared with Partners, when strictly necessary to enable the provision of Services offered by Cerensa to You.
Your data, your rights
1.At any time, You have the right to contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your information is used, request access to it, change it or even request its removal from our databases. You are aware, however, that the alteration or deletion of certain information may lead to interruption of the provision of Services by Cerensa.
2. Cerensa reserves the right to modify this Policy or the Terms at any time, committing to communicate them in advance to You.